Friday 31 May 2013

'A Study of Sports and Leisure' exhibition

I am very happy to announce that some of my illustrations are included in a new exhibition that opens next week; 'A Study of Sports and Leisure'.  The private view is on Thursday and the exhibition is open throughout June.  The gallery is called Exposure and it's located about two minutes from Oxford Circus oddly enough right next door to the Graphical Tree where some of my gigantic spirit bears were roaming earlier this year.

Curated by the super-talented Asa Wikman and featuring a whole bunch of amazing illustrators the exhibition focuses on character design specifically in the realms of sports and leisure. Obviously I focused my attentions on the trashier end of leisure pursuits.  I have three original illustrations for sale in the exhibition and there will be a limited run of prints available too.  More info here.


No comments: